Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Value of a 2007 911 turbo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
theer
A friend is selling her late husband's toy car and has asked if I could help figure out what it's worth. I've done a bunch of research, but was hoping to get real-world answers from guy that see these cars on a regular basis.. or at least more regularly that I do.

Here are the specs (sorry no pictures - it is in the garage with a dead battery)

- 2007 911 turbo
- Artic Silver with black interior
- 6 speed
- 30k miles
- 2nd owner
- extra wheels & winter tires

Condition is near perfect.

The local Porsche dealer offered her $70k about a year ago, but she wasn't ready to sell at the time.

TIA,
Tom

IronHillRestorations
She should've taken the $70k. Looks like $55-65K
My 914
agree.gif
914forme
Pictures I have a friend that has been looking for one. You can get them all day long for 55K. If she wants to go for the bigger dollars, drop it on BAT. Hopefully she has repair history and full documentation. I'll be seeing them this weekend.
Ferg
Odd colors. Strange options. And extremely low mileage say under a few k are the price drivers on these. Otherwise they are book or less cars
billh1963
Post the question on Rennlist as well. They have a very active 997 board.

The 997 turbo 6MT is a desirable car. What the means in price is a question you can get answered there.

Good luck!
theer
Thanks everyone for your input. I am seeing the $55k-$60k values as well.

campbellcj
Folks have been thinking/saying/dreaming that 997.1 Turbo prices are ratcheting up, esp. for lower mileage manual cars. Ferg is right that certain colors and option configs drive prices up or down. Cabs and Tips go for much less than MT coupes. '09s go for slightly more than '07-08.

Definitely Rennlist is a go-to source; active 997 Turbo forum there.
https://rennlist.com/forums/997-turbo-forum-139/

Also 6speedonline, which is more mod/race oriented.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-turbo-gt2-58/
eric9144
KBB has them @ $57-65k but NADA has them @ $45-55k
Locally the prices range from about $56k to wish prices of $80k+
NADA pricing definitely seems out of step unless the wholesale market is driving it down.
theer
eric9144: I have noticed too, that so-called market values vary dramatically depending on the source.

Thanks again to all for talking the time to offer some guidance.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.