Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-914 Heater Lever Knob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
FS-I have a 914 Heater Lever Knob $25.00 plus shipping. Overall good shape, threads good inside, no cracking except a little on the entry underneath to the threads. Color is fading. Thanks
Tom_T
That's the heater lever knob which goes on the lever on the floor behind the stick shift lever.

Otherwise, it's a teeny tiny stickshift knob for Alvin & the Chipmunks! biggrin.gif

Changing your title & a good clean-up of it would help your sale too.

PS - Just to clarify - that is not AMCO & not a stick shift anything - but probably an original Porsche (or VW or VW/Porsche) part, & there may be a part number cast into it.

It's also not a stick shift knob at all - so your FS title is just confusing to anyone looking for the NLA original red ones.
Just title it as a "used OE red heater lever knob" - & you'll get the right message out.

Also, if you don't have the Porsche 914 PET parts manual, you can download a FREE pdf one at the Porsche website, at their Classic section, under Documents. You can probably find up this and other p/n's for your ads from their diagrams & parts lists in that manual.

OK - now you've got it! Good luck on this & your other parts. You may have better luck by grouping the parts under one ad though, as the classified rules say. Right now I only see 2-3 of your ads, but any more & you'd best just do a group ad.

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
euro911
Just an FYI ... new bright red ones are only $12.50 at 914 Rubber confused24.gif

https://shop.914rubber.com/914-heater-lever...ed-914HLK-R.htm
9144me2enjoy
Thanks
9144me2enjoy
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.