Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recommendation for Vinyl seat conditioner & Cleaner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xperu
Any recommendation for Vinyl seat conditioner & Cleaner. Thanks Mike Kelly
Tom_T
Mike,

I like to use Vinylex in the blue/aqua spray bottle in most FLAPS.

It cleans & gives a sheen, without the odd off-gassing of oils in a hot car that Armorall does, & the seats won't be as slick as with that stuff either.

I'm sure you'll get quite a few more reccos of other stuff too.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ThreeV8s
I’ve been using Meguiars Natural Shine on my 914. It’s not to glossy and brings up the interior nicely.Click to view attachment
bbrock
Based on recommendations I read on older threads here, I've been using Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner followed by 303 Protectant to refurbish vinyl that has been stored outdoors with minimal protection for 20+ years. I've been amazed how this combo has brought back vinyl that looked ready for the trash heap back to like new condition. Like the other recommendations here, 303 doesn't leave a greasy residue and also provides UV protection.
Krieger
I like the Vinyex too.
burton73
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jul 3 2018, 06:51 AM) *

Based on recommendations I read on older threads here, I've been using Griot's Garage Interior Cleaner followed by 303 Protectant to refurbish vinyl that has been stored outdoors with minimal protection for 20+ years. I've been amazed how this combo has brought back vinyl that looked ready for the trash heap back to like new condition. Like the other recommendations here, 303 doesn't leave a greasy residue and also provides UV protection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2RGes3YWo

the 303 looks very good. I am going to buy some to try

Thanks,

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.