Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot NO TAXATION WITHOUT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Happy Independence Day flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
rhodyguy
Rabble rouser.
Mike Bellis
I got taxed today without representation. Some fuchin identity theif got me for aver $2,000 before my bank alerted me. Don't worry... i will be refunded within 5 days.

Assholes! I need to switch to cash only...

Happy 4th everybody! flag.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jul 4 2018, 02:41 PM) *

I got taxed today without representation. Some fuchin identity theif got me for aver $2,000 before my bank alerted me. Don't worry... i will be refunded within 5 days.

Assholes! I need to switch to cash only...

Happy 4th everybody! flag.gif

Sorry to hear that Mike. Happened to me about a year ago.

I don't use my ATM card anywhere and I use a CC with a really low limit for purchase anything else I use cash.

Rob
rhodyguy
Cash rules.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 4 2018, 06:57 PM) *

Cash rules.

And will soon be a thing of the past. I expect to be gone before it happens. biggrin.gif
euro911
Yep, the banks are pushing for the elimination of cash again, and big gubberment would also like to force us use track-able/traceable funds.

Remember, or founding fathers warned us many times about what's going on now sheeplove.gif
Porschef
agree.gif

Well this got juicy quickly...

Hope y'all had a great 4th
Unobtanium-inc
Cash is King, but getting it out of the bank is getting increasingly harder.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jul 5 2018, 06:32 PM) *

Don't put it in to begin with.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Jul 5 2018, 05:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jul 5 2018, 06:32 PM) *

Don't put it in to begin with.

Kind of hard to get an overseas wire when you sell a high dollar car as cash in a paper bag. That's the problem, were a legitimate tax paying business who gets most of our payment from wire transfers, the problem is when you go to the bank and tell them you want a pile of YOUR money in cash, they act like it's impossible and when you insist they act like they are doing you a big favor handing over YOUR $$$.
PlaysWithCars
Yeah, cash really isn't king anymore. Buddy of mine is trying to buy a house, has a pile of cash in his safe that he wants to use as a down payment. The bank and title company won't take it without a bunch of documentation showing what he makes, how he saves, and an FBI review to assure its not drug money.

He took to stashing cash when a family member got in trouble with the IRS and because at one time he shared an address with this person, the IRS commandeered his bank account and took all of his savings to settle their account.
euro911
My banking institution will gladly accept any $ amount in bank transfers, checks, and of course, cash deposits, but I was informed that I need to give them 3-days advance notice if I want to withdraw more the $3k in a single day ... sheeplove.gif

screwy.gif

Next visit, I'll have to ask them what my maximum withdrawal limit will be with the 3-day notification idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.