Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - excellent pair of side marker lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - excellent pair of side marker lens. Zero cracks, scuffs, or scratches. I will provide screws for the Left side lens that are not shown in the pictures.

$50 for the pair includes free shipping to a USA address. Will ship world wide at actual cost.

SOLD
thelogo
Great value here somebody jump on it

Glwts beer3.gif
Shadowfax
I’ll take these if still available. Please PM me your PayPal address. Thanks
P_G
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jul 6 2018, 06:43 PM) *

FS - excellent pair of side marker lens. Zero cracks, scuffs, or scratches. I will provide screws for the Left side lens that are not shown in the pictures.

$50 for the pair includes free shipping to a USA address. Will ship world wide at actual cost.

Hello I am interested in your marker lights. would you have tail light lenses also?

Thanks Paul
P_G
Do you take Paypal? If so I cand send the Payment.

Thanks

Paul

GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(P_G @ Jul 7 2018, 03:27 PM) *

Do you take Paypal? If so I cand send the Payment.

Thanks

Paul

These have been sold. I do have some tail lenses, but need to verify condition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.