Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No longer Needed : 914 Seat Upholstery Sets and backpad and...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
No Longer needed, purchased material from 914Rubber, Thanks....WTB: I have a 1973 914, I’m looking for a Upholstery kit for both my stock seats (Black). Looking for original style Vinyl or upgrade to Leather sets. Must be quality material. Also kits to Reupholster the Backpad. I’ve already got some prices from 914 Rubber which was very helpful which I might end up going with, but trying to find someone that’s got what I’m needing laying around for a good price. Would even consider purchasing 2 seats complete with new Upholstery if prices were right including shipping. Thanks
914_7T3
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Jul 6 2018, 10:49 PM) *

WTB: I have a 1973 914, I’m looking for a Upholstery kit for both my stock seats (Black). Looking for original style Vinyl or upgrade to Leather sets. Must be quality material. Also kits to Reupholster the Backpad. I’ve already got some prices from 914 Rubber which was very helpful which I might end up going with, but trying to find someone that’s got what I’m needing laying around for a good price. Would even consider purchasing 2 seats complete with new Upholstery if prices were right including shipping. Thanks

PM sent for this listing

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...l=backpad+vinyl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.