Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone from Utah know this car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Hi All -
Had my eyes on Azure blue speedster replica that was on ebay late last week (up until Saturday). It had no bids. It was Azure blue, wheels were powder coated black and it had the Mobile "flying horses" of each fender. Car was built in Boulder, and recently sold to a guy in Utah. I went to look at it again on Sunday and it was gone. There were so few speedsters that I didn't save the item number.

Does anyone know the car/seller? I know some of you guys are always on ebay - is there any way I can do a search for a closed auction?

Thanks a million for any help!!!
Scott S
brant
Scott,

I don't remember exactly but there is a type of search for a closed auction.

I found it once when trying to research what old auctions had gone for. Found it through the research part

brant
MarkG
Sounds like a car I saw at the exotic car show 2 weeks back in Denver.......
Porsche Rescue
Thanks Brant, didn't know about that feature.
Utah speedster is ebay # 4554824173
GWN7
When in Ebay mtrs at what search parameters you have used to find it in the first place, click on the "compleated auctions" box on the left side of the screen. Then hit the "Search" button on the left side also. That should find it.

All auctions are stored for several months before being compleatly deleated, but the number of ones that come up when you do the compleated ones depends on the total number of auctions of that item.

A good way to see what something is worth or what it has been selling for.

*Edit...Dam, I have to learn to type faster biggrin.gif
Scott S
Thanks SO much!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.