Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am looking for a good set of recoverable seats as cores for an interior makeover. My car is a 71 but the factory-brilliant economical immovable passenger seat assures nothing but original discomfort and limits passengers to UFCO. I do not need the backpad but two nice seat cores in the socal area would be a good thing to find.

As I have been summarily scolded recently (twice) stirthepot.gif for not stating price or money or monetary consideration or set barter in, and on this forum, (and refuse to read the rules as set fourth herein, in any case, thereto (er,....Good Will Hunting)..), poke.gif I would think anything over 50 bucks per chair would be a starting place for and offer to sell what you have including my pickup at your location. Or other offer to sell for future stated USD monies.

Decent or good or near perfect foam is a real + in value.

No cracked bucket shells a must.

Color doesn't matter.

Rail sets should be complete and operable/usable but not cosmetically an issue as they will b e refurbished.

In case you are coming to the coast on a weekend anyway, delivery of the pair to the beach for drop off adds and uptick of 50 bucks to the sales price and a six-pack of your choice of beer or soda in the bargain.

beerchug.gif

abes914
Pm me your email address and I can send you photos. Pictures too big to post and I don't ha e the app to resize.

Abe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.