Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riverside CA mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PrawnSicle1971
Hi There.

I am new to the forums and new to the 914. I am really excited.

I recently picked up a 1974 Creamsicle Le in riverside. It will run if you dump fuel down the intake so I think there might be an easy fix or not. I'd like to get some one in the Riverside area to get it running so I can drive it around.

I would like to spend as little as possible but I would also like a quality job. I am working full time so I really can't tinker with it myself which is what I bought it for but right now I don't have the time.

Thanks for the help for a newbie. pray.gif

Sean

p.s. I guess they could be anywhere in the LA basin. I work in the westside but the car is currently in RIverside. It has the original FI
Coondog
Make the drive AAse motors in Fullerton
JeffBowlsby
Nice find and welcome to 914s. Is that the CS from the Michael S collection?
914_teener
Pics please thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
PrawnSicle1971
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 10 2018, 05:12 PM) *

It is from the M.S. collection. smile.gif You might know more about the car than I do. smile.gif
PrawnSicle1971
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jul 10 2018, 05:35 PM) *

Pics please thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Is this from the sale in the desert the doctor had recently?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(PrawnSicle1971 @ Jul 10 2018, 06:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 10 2018, 05:12 PM) *

It is from the M.S. collection. smile.gif You might know more about the car than I do. smile.gif

Congrats! PM me your email and city/state and I will update the Registry. Don’t know much about the car...glad to know it’s a runner.
Blue6
Contact Bruce Stone, BDStone on here. He can steer you in the right direction, or maybe even diagnose it himself. He’s in Riverside, and will be a great help to you.
914_teener
Mike is an engineer.

PM me or Bruce if you need help getting it running.

I.ll be in New Mexico until Sunday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.