Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chestnut Brown Interior Upholstery FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Chestnut Brown Interior Upholstery From a ‘71 in Great condition. One year only elephant hide vinyl.
Includes:
Adjustable driver seat
Fixed passenger seat
Backpad
Door cards
Middle seat pad and plastic base
Driver and passenger armrests
Dog bone footrest with all hardware

The driver and passenger armrests are black on top with brown viny pockets (stock). All vinyl is soft and tear free. The center cushion is the correct color but is from a later car so vinyl is a little different. Brown dog bone with hardware. Never was moldy, dirty or smelly. I’ll have more pics shortly.
The carpet is stained and cut in places but I will include it for the cost of shipping if you want it to match color. The matching coco mats are $50.

$1,495 + ship.
DRPHIL914
man I LOVE that color!! if this were a late back pad and seats I would be all over it, I just am not a fan of the set up for passenger in this early set up, but good luck with the sale
mepstein
This is for someone with an early car who wants an origional interior. Reproduction kits are nice but never duplicate the factory origional upholstery. It’s from a 38k mile car that has spent most of its life inside.
mepstein
More
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.