Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carerror gets spaced-out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I bought some spacers at Pomona last week and had no time to post the results. Thomas (one914racer) helped me put them on. Thanks Thomas. I like the results in the rear but I'm going to add about 8mm in the front.
JoeSharp
rear
JoeSharp
front
JoeSharp
OOH!!
JoeSharp
Allan
Looking nice Joe...................
goose2
Nice Joe, I've got some Boxster wheels (those are Bxtr wheels, right?) I want to put on my six. I'd be interested to hear what spacers you used on the front. Are your fronts 6" or 7"? I was hoping to get away with using 7's all around with stock fenders. know I'll probably have to roll the rears.
Thanks

photoshopped wheels on my car:
jim912928
Randy...I run 16X7 boxster rims all around (same ones as on the orange pic) with 205's. No spacers and no modifications to the fenders.
tat2dphreak
Joe: wub.gif very great look... it really fills out the rear! smilie_pokal.gif what tires are those? the tread looks familiar idea.gif
JoeSharp
Randy: Yeah someone called them Snowflakes, I don't know. I just like them. They fit fine on Jims car. Tried them on Beauty and they scuffed the inner wheel on the drivers side going around the block. Ever car is drefferent, Linda Horne's 72 has 3/8" more gap on the passenger side.
Wayne: Thanks. Those are BF Goodrich T/A g-Force 205/50 ZR16 KDW.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
jim912928
Joe...that is one purdy car!
JoeSharp
Thanks Jim. Thats Carerror. I'm going to A/X her. check my blog.
Mike D.
Hey Joe, Where are the Fuchs that used to be on that car? I'll Buy them back from you biggrin.gif ...

The car really does look good, If it only looked like that when I had it... headbang.gif

Oh Well...
-Mike D.
meares
looks good!!!!!! are you going to fit wider wheels and tires?
JoeSharp
Meares: I just going to A/X the car and you get points for anything over 205. I have 7x15 cokkies that I'll run on the track. Same tires.
pnewman
I am considering converting over to 5 lugs and going the boxter rim route. What year did they have the 16 x 7 and what is the offset?

I don't have fender flares and am not really interested in putting them on any time soon.

wub.gif and your 914's look awesome w/ them ! wow ! wub.gif

I have also seen some 17 x 7 (or 7.5 inch wide, I'm not sure,) sellers state a "55mm offset" out there on ebay but again was worried about fit / spacers / no fender flares etc.

you guys seem to already have done your homework
...and scored very well
redshift
Woooot! Space: The Fender Frontier!

I am jealous of everyone!

M
JoeSharp
M.

Now I'm embarassed.

Lou W
I like the way it fills out the fenders, looking good Joe. smilie_pokal.gif
VegasRacer
Lookin' sharp Mr. Sharp. cool_shades.gif bling-bling
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.