Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Palo Alto Speedometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jfort
Hartmut Mees made my 914 combo gauge years ago and did a great job. Today he is repairing an instrument cluster for an 81 Mercedes for me. He just called (it is before 8:00 out there) to confirm the necessary repairs and shipping. No affiliation, but he his the best. It is a pleasure to work with professionals, isn't it?
JmuRiz
Good to know, I'm in contact with them about doing an electric tach for my other car. Seem easy to work with, just need to put in my order on what face I want
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Hartmut is the best and we always send our "stuff" to him, he goes out of his way to please and is meticulous. His Dad came over after the war and started the business, made instruments for Panzer tanks! (LOL)
bobboinski
I have used them for both automobile and motorcycle instruments. Always impressed with the finished product. I usually hand deliver just to see what's being worked on in the shop. thumb3d.gif
wes
Palo Alto Speedomoter rebuilt all my gauges and converted the triple gauge all as new. Great to deal with.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.