Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
I just wanted to say I got a chance to work with Mark and Scott at 914Rubber the last few days. Mark gave me a tour of his business (21300 NW Cornell Rd. #904, Hillsboro, Oregon) and I picked up numerous rubber related items for the restoration of my 73-914. I couldn’t be more pleased with the professionalism and courtesy of Marks entire staff! Great quality products and great prices! If you need pretty much anything related to 914 rubber or interior, etc., it would be worth your time to talk to Mark for all your 914 rubber (855-914GUYS) needs! Mark is a great asset to the 914 community. 5-stars for 914Rubber. Thanks Roy driving.gif.....Sorry this should of been posted under 914Garage.
RohJay
Preaching to the choir... piratenanner.gif

But seriously agree.gif with everything you said
ValcoOscar
agree.gif

To the entire 914Rubber team beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
I received my latest 914Rubber shipment a few minutes ago.
My friends who don't appreciate 914's tell me it's an addiction...I say KMA.gif

Oscar
raynekat
They are good guys...and ship very quickly. Lots of quality parts you'll find no where else.
scallyk9
Ditto for me. All good.
pdlightning
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Jul 12 2018, 07:34 PM) *

Ditto for me. All good.

Have and always will buy 914Rubber!
Mikey914
Thanks guys!
Wyvern
I am going to add to this discussion.
If not for THIS forum & 914Rubber my vehicle would not be on the road !
driving.gif
AMac
QUOTE(Wyvern @ Jul 13 2018, 12:48 PM) *

I am going to add to this discussion.
If not for THIS forum & 914Rubber my vehicle would not be on the road !
driving.gif

I'm the one who is Canadian, raced Msport, what ae you doign with that wicked awesome poster pic as your sign in? I want!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.