Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Evil Doctor comes through again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
A big public thank you to Mike (Dr. Evil) for the outstanding job done on my seats for the Chalon. They are awesome. The leather smells great and the cloth will keep my arse from sticking in the summer. They look great!!
MattR
Is that the leather that was spread out on your truck a while ago?

It looks great!
brer
So what kind of leather is that and what did it cost?

what was the total for getting the work done?
I want to do that! boldblue.gif
Dr Evil
I don't think that we are gonna have leather as an option anymore. Too much trouble and cost. If they goof up the leather, I have to pay for them to get more to replace what they screwed up. Not exactly fair, but they kinda have me over a barrel at that point. At least vinyl cost less so it hurts less when the goof. Usually with vinyl, they will get more and not charge me.

I am glad that you like them, Scott biggrin.gif

Brer,
If you wanna do that for your car, you can PM me and I will bring you along next time and you can deal with them. Or, I can give you the contact info.
Qarl
Dr. Evil... you need to find an apprentice to take over for you... and pay you a royalty or something.

This was an invaluable service for the 914 world that needs to be continued....

Verruckt
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 13 2005, 02:12 PM)
Brer,
If you wanna do that for your car, you can PM me and I will bring you along next time and you can deal with them. Or, I can give you the contact info.

YES!!! Pass the torch!!! smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif
Allan
Damn, when the hell did they get to the house??? I missed seeing them...
Dr Evil
QUOTE (Qarl @ Jun 13 2005, 03:15 PM)
Dr. Evil... you need to find an apprentice to take over for you... and pay you a royalty or something.

This was an invaluable service for the 914 world that needs to be continued....

I have already done that smilie_pokal.gif Darth Albert will be my left coast representative of the Axis of Evil happy11.gif

We will be building it stronger and better! Doing other models and brands!

Stay tuned!
skline
Darth Alberto dropped them off for me this morning when I got home from work. Great service too. With a smile. The one thing I didnt think about was the center cushion. I may take it out and build something custom with drink holder to hold my propel still around corners. The only drawback to leather, if you leave the top off and the windows down, the smell gets out. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.