Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New featured item (GB) from 914rubber PCG.542.017.10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
Yes we made these and are offering up the parts at $38 a set with stainless with the option to buy the triangle window rubber at $79 a set with these (both sides).

Let me know if you need a set!
Localboy808
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 13 2018, 01:26 PM) *

Yes we made these and are offering up the parts at $38 a set with stainless with the option to buy the triangle window rubber at $79 a set with these (both sides).

Let me know if you need a set!

Looks great! I'm going to need a set soon!
Localboy808
How do you add this set to the cart to get the deal?

Scott
DRPHIL914
so I just placed an order for the whole door rebuild kit and the triange window rubber seals stays etc etc but I ddint know if this parts was not included in that - can you clarify ? - s
Mikey914
Wasn't as we just made these. We will build to include it in future kts.
Thanks for checking,
Mark
DRPHIL914
gotcha, thanks that makes sense.
hope my old ones can be reused but nice to know new ones are now available if needed.
Mikey914
Well, they will be discounted if purchased in the package, but they are $30 off right now, so just saying I can throw them in with the paint.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 18 2018, 02:23 AM) *

Well, they will be discounted if purchased in the package, but they are $30 off right now, so just saying I can throw them in with the paint.

OK put them in with the paint please!
relentless
I added to cart and went to checkout but it rang up at $68. Is there a code to get the GB price?
Mikey914
PM sent with code.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.