Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat belt clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog
Does anyone makes these “Hello 914 Rubber”..........It’s a 2 piece clip. AA sells the bottom piece but haven’t seen a complete set out there or maybe I am just not looking hard enough..... blink.gif
Click to view attachment
Lucky9146
Looking for them too!
driving.gif white914.jpg
Elliot Cannon
Check with bdstone.
Tom_T
I'm pretty sure it's the same generic ones sold by GoWesty, BavAuto, etc. - complete with both top & bottom.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 13 2018, 08:37 PM) *

I'm pretty sure it's the same generic ones sold by GoWesty, BavAuto, etc. - complete with both top & bottom.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

agree.gif I don't have any. Go with VW aftermarket ones. Originals are almost always brittle and broken.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
totally available from Porsche
Rob-O
Just got these yesterday from Pelican. I believe they have a 928 part number. They look ‘almost’ identical to what came off my car. The only difference I could see was that the radius of the edges is slightly, ever so slightly larger than the originals. So the corners are a little more rounded.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We have NOS seatbelts for the 914 that have them on them
Coondog
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Jul 14 2018, 08:31 AM) *

Just got these yesterday from Pelican. I believe they have a 928 part number. They look ‘almost’ identical to what came off my car. The only difference I could see was that the radius of the edges is slightly, ever so slightly larger than the originals. So the corners are a little more rounded.

Just ordered from Pelican..........Thank You.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 14 2018, 02:25 PM) *

We have NOS seatbelts for the 914 that have them on them

Is buying a 40 year old seatbelt ever a good idea?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.