Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
banananose914
delete
ndfrigi
wow sir Jim is selling this beautiful and strong car! This will sell fast!
Seller is a honest and gentleman guy!
Good I was able to test drove his car before it goes to a new owner and maybe it may go to other state or even to other country. But I hope it stay local.
Buyer will appreciate the car especially seeing the car in person.

flyer86d
Jim,

That is the most complete description of a car that I have ever seen! Having a car dissected and reassembled by Kent is a good learning experience for the details of a car. Good luck with the sale. Your price is very fair.

Charlie
Cairo94507
This is a hell of a deal. I believe this car is under-priced. Jim is as honest a man as you will ever find. I have seen this car and been drooling over it for a year now. I have been fortunate enough to drive it a few times now, the most recent time was today. Fortunately one time I was able to drive it for a couple of hours; freeways, city street- it did not miss a beat. It drives, runs, starts, stops and does everything as one would expect. Personally, the paint job does not bother me. Yeah, it needs painting, but that really just encourages you to drive it and not freak out over a rock chip, etc. Whoever buys this car is getting an honest car and a great Six. GLWTS- I am going to miss seeing this Six when I come down to L.A. beerchug.gif
banananose914
Thanks for the positive comments. I appreciate it.
ndfrigi
bump again to top page
Chris914n6
sad.gif This is the car I drove for half a day at Rt66 last year. Solid car and drove great. I hope it stays in the family and on the road.
banananose914
I forgot to mention that the car has the red Koni shocks in the rear and red Koni strut inserts up front.
Cairo94507
BTTT for a great car.
pete000
Wow ! Great price. Love the color ! I bet its sold by Saturday !
Blue6
Been in this car numerous times. It is solid and runs strong. icon_bump.gif
Cairo94507
BTTT for an honest, well cared for 914-6 that runs and drives as it should.
gms
more pix
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
banananose914
Thanks to GMS for help with the pictures.
gms
one more
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I am amazed this car is still available. BTTT for a great car.
Larmo63
I can vouch for this car and for Jim as a seller. He is TOO honest, if there is such a thing.

Honest car, and an honest description.

banananose914
Well, after some very interesting trade requests and offers, I have decided to lower the price of my six. Even though I did a lot of homework on pricing before I originally listed it on The World. I have since listed it on Craigslist as well. If needed, BAT is next. My very last, last resort is Fleecebay. Anyway, here she is in all her splendor at $55,000. Thanks again, Jim.
ndfrigi
sir Jim, I’m sure it will sell for the right buyer at the right time.
banananose914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 18 2018, 10:07 PM) *

sir Jim, I’m sure it will sell for the right buyer at the right time.

Hey Noel. Thanks for the positive comment. I didn't forget about the wiring harness you asked about. I just haven't found it yet. Jim.
Cairo94507
If you have been sitting back waiting for the right 914-6 to come along to buy, this is the one. This was a very good deal at $65K. Now that Jim has dropped it to $55K, I can't believe it did not get picked up already. You will not regret buying this car. GLWTS Jim. beerchug.gif
banananose914
10-4, thanks!
Cairo94507
Holiday weekend bump. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.