Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Experts in Oakwood, GA ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brendanm
Hello, I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years and have decided to look in earnest for a 914. I currently have a 993 but am totally ignorant WRT the 914. One of the cars I am looking at is advertised at Dick Barbour Performance in Oakwood, GA. The car has been converted to 5 lug hubs with what is apparently 911 pieces. I would like to arrange a PPI with a shop or individual who would be familiar with property done conversions as well as a general mechanical inspection.
Thanks for your help/comments
Brendan

Here is a link:
http://www.dickbarbourperformance.com/1975...82/Details.aspx
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Dick will not let his cars out for pre purchase, you will have to hire someone to go there and look at it. Does not look too bad in the pictures, yet there are no underneath shots that I can see

QUOTE(Brendanm @ Jul 14 2018, 01:12 PM) *

Hello, I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years and have decided to look in earnest for a 914. I currently have a 993 but am totally ignorant WRT the 914. One of the cars I am looking at is advertised at Dick Barbour Performance in Oakwood, GA. The car has been converted to 5 lug hubs with what is apparently 911 pieces. I would like to arrange a PPI with a shop or individual who would be familiar with property done conversions as well as a general mechanical inspection.
Thanks for your help/comments
Brendan

Here is a link:
http://www.dickbarbourperformance.com/1975...82/Details.aspx

ConeDodger
It isn't in the VIN data base (until now) so you will not find information that way. If you're going to buy a car from a place like Dick Barbour, you should consider flying in. It will be priced at a premium. It might be a consignment and if it is local, maybe George knows the car? He has a service department and it is a 914 so the obvious place to get it serviced is AA...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.