Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb 84 Carrera Horns
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
See above..........

but the rules state "- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment"

So I would like to price your item at say,..... 25 bucks per trumpet and I would like payment................... to be as painless as possible............

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 14 2018, 01:52 PM) *

See above..........

but the rules state "- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment"

So I would like to price your item at say,..... 25 bucks per trumpet and I would like payment................... to be as painless as possible............

beerchug.gif

icon_bump.gif
mepstein
They are sold new for around $50-60. I would put an ad on pelican. Lots more chance of a 911 guy having one.
forrestkhaag
Good call / I thought they were quite pricey but hope you are correct from your experience.

thanks

beerchug.gif

sidebar: I,m trying to retrofit the lame squeal of my stock ML350 horn / Benz has some of the worse sounding horns in the business........... barf.gif
mepstein
The newer ones are even less.
Steve
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 22 2018, 11:04 AM) *

Where do you find that plug?
hijacked.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 24 2018, 10:59 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 22 2018, 11:04 AM) *

Where do you find that plug?
hijacked.gif

I don't know but you can buy a horn kit with both horns and the electrical plugs, ect for about $75
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.