Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914World get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oakdalecurtis
Here's a group photo of Elliot, Dave, Adrian, Mike, "the girls", Elvira, Curtis, Oscar, Andy and little Alina. Great time, thanks again Andy and Jeruka for putting up with us!

Click to view attachment

Oscar, Dave, Andy, and Mike checking out Andy's Audi engined 914 modifications in the garage.

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif
Elliot Cannon
What a great way to spend the afternoon. Much thanks to Andy and Jeruka. Their little girl Alina is a real charmer. I had to get out to the airport before much "car talk" was done.
Mueller
Just got home.

Thanks for hosting and it was great seeing you 3 again and all the other 914ers.

My twins had a good as well....PS, Kennady bailed on her being a vegetarian on the way home when we stopped at Arbys. She last less than 10 hours before cheating, hahaha
Andyrew
Thanks all! Jerika and I we're very happy for all the help and glad everyone could make it. I think Alina had the most fun smile.gif

Mike 10 hours is longer than I would last laugh.gif
Cairo94507
Looks like a fun event. I wish I could have been there to enjoy the food, fun and 914 talk. I was in L.A. visiting with Kent, Jim and Bob regarding my car. beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
Sorry to miss this! Looks like fun! aktion035.gif
arkitect
Had a great time ...enjoyed meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Enjoyed Elliot and Curtis stories.

Curtis had a good one on how his car won a newspaper popularity show based on votes. Seems that world members seeing that a teener was at the center of attention and since it was based on number of votes they called in more than once to vote for him, which worked because he won.

He didn't know at the time, found out later thru a thread here on the world.

Dave
ValcoOscar
Loads of fun....

A huge shout out to Andrew and his lovely wife for hosting a terrific afternoon. Weather was a non-issue. Their daughter is a doll.

First time meeting Dave and Curtis in person. Great to talk to them.
FYI...Curtis showed us some of his impressive magician skills. piratenanner.gif

Nice seeing Mike, Elliot and Jaime again.

Great to see Mike doing better...keep it up!!!

Till next time...

beerchug.gif

Oscar
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(arkitect @ Jul 16 2018, 08:02 AM) *

Had a great time ...enjoyed meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Enjoyed Elliot and Curtis stories.

Curtis had a good one on how his car won a newspaper popularity show based on votes. Seems that world members seeing that a teener was at the center of attention and since it was based on number of votes they called in more than once to vote for him, which worked because he won.

He didn't know at the time, found out later thru a thread here on the world.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Here's a link to the complete backstory on the Modesto Bee's Car of the Year award. And to anyone here who may have helped, much thanks again! first.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=290711
JRust
That was fun for sure. Sorry to have missed Elliot but I survived the disappointment. Good grub & the 914 cookie decorating was a nice touch. Was good to see everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.