Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nadella.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
db9146
I am trying to locate a source for the Nadella combination needle/thrust bearings for the trailing arm upgrade. Does anyone know of another source other than Pegasus? This is the only place I've been able to find them to date.

Any help would be appreciated.

smile.gif
Mueller
sorry for not getting back to you sooner smile.gif

A&W Bearings in Dallas, TX

214-630-7681, ask for Shane

swixom@awbearings.com

ArtechnikA
i've gotta ask - what are you up to ?

Nadella "sorta CV" joints were never used on a 914 - and not very long on 911/912.

what kind of upgrade are you working on?
Thorshammer
He's putting needle bearings in a trailing arm and wants a radial needle bearing and thrust washer for the left to right loads. They are available, but you have got to find a really good bearing guy that knows their shit. Otherwise they won't know what you are talking about.
I use CFR delrin in the back of my car and have been very happy. Because Chris uses a reamer to get the trailing arm bores in line which from the factory they are not.

Erik
Mueller
user posted image

the bearings are on the end of the shaft in this picture

expensive little buggers........
Mueller
user posted image

you can see part of the thrust bearings in this picture...
db9146
There they are.

Thanks for the alternate source. Do you know the thickness of the thrust washer, either 2mm or .8mm?
zouo
Do you know the Nadella part numbers? Can you PM them to me if you do as I work for the company that bought Nadella.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.