Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How cool is that!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I just got my GPR order of door mirror mounting hardware and I got a free GPR shirt in the order! Parts were inexpensive, service was competent and curteous, and a free shirt to boot.
smilie_pokal.gif
william harris
Same story here. Ordered my stuff (brass shifter bushing and other bushings to reinstall shifter) late last Tuesday (4:30 EST), the next morning the stuff was on my desk - with a free T-shirt. These guys are great. smilie_pokal.gif
echocanyons
agree.gif Dave and the gang there are great
rick 918-S
Crap! mad.gif I need to order something! sad.gif I need a new shirt! biggrin.gif Nice to here stories like this. aktion035.gif
xsboost90
i got a weltmeister swaybar and a mc from them and still got no stinking t-shirt! mad.gif All i got was a stinking magnet, even after they left out part of my order! They are great tho, wheres my shirt! confused24.gif
grantsfo
You get a real nice hat when you order from Summit. ...I'm just looking for vendors who will send me underwear and pants now. ...well maybe not laugh.gif
Brando
Just got off the phone with Dave. Stellar guy. I'll have the rest of my swaybar mounting hardware + bushings wednesday biggrin.gif mueba.gif
Kerrys914
I just ordered some stuff and NO t-shirt for me headbang.gif SOB
Dr Evil
It was kinda spooky, though. How did they know that I was an XL? Does my voice sound like a guy that is XL? What if I were a midget? Then I guess that I would be saying I got a nice night shirt wink.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 13 2005, 01:30 PM)
It was kinda spooky, though. How did they know that I was an XL? Does my voice sound like a guy that is XL? What if I were a midget? Then I guess that I would be saying I got a nice night shirt wink.gif

Yeah, that is wierd. You sound like a men's small on the phone wacko.gif
Dr Evil
Maybe smaller than the huge inmates that you are phone pals with. But, if thats your taste in men confused24.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (MattR @ Jun 13 2005, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 13 2005, 01:30 PM)

Yeah, that is wierd. You sound like a men's small on the phone wacko.gif

But in person he sounds more like a womens medium. biggrin.gif
cheers, Elliot
Allan
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 13 2005, 02:30 PM)

I think they all come in XL. They were handing them out at Cap'n Crustys on the day of the WCC and that's what I got. Gonna send it to the alien meister if he sends me his address..... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.