Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Targa pad.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Localboy808
Looking for a clean roll bar pad. Small cracks ok if the rest of it is clean. LMK

Thanks! Scott
Localboy808
icon_bump.gif
Jett
I probably have a suitable pad, but wont be home until Friday. PM if you would like pictures.
Localboy808
QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 18 2018, 07:41 PM) *

I probably have a suitable pad, but wont be home until Friday. PM if you would like pictures.

PM Sent
Localboy808
icon_bump.gif
Localboy808
icon_bump.gif aktion035.gif
mepstein
914rubber sells new repro ones. It’s hard to find an own one in good shape that someone will sell any cheaper than a reproduction.
Localboy808
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 23 2018, 11:59 AM) *

914rubber sells new repro ones. It’s hard to find an own one in good shape that someone will sell any cheaper than a reproduction.

Hmm. I haven’t seen it for sale at 914rubber. I’ll have to look again I guess.
Jett
Sorry for the late response. I finally found the part but it’s in better than average condition with only one minor issue, which makes it worth a bit. Pictures added.

That said, we recently bought a restored Targa pad from AA and are about to ship a good core back. If you are interested I can take more pics.
Localboy808
QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 24 2018, 10:55 PM) *

Sorry for the late response. I finally found the part but it’s in better than average condition with only one minor issue, which makes it worth a bit. Pictures added.

That said, we recently bought a restored Targa pad from AA and are about to ship a good core back. If you are interested I can take more pics.

Hello. Thanks for the pictures. How much are you looking fo get for that piece? Is that one crack near the screw hole the only crack? I guess if there are other flaws you could shoot me a picture of them.

Thanks. Scott
Jett
Yes, that’s the only flaw. I have another that has one crack in the usual place.

I’ll take pics in the am.

QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Jul 26 2018, 04:21 PM) *

Hello. Thanks for the pictures. How much are you looking fo get for that piece? Is that one crack near the screw hole the only crack? I guess if there are other flaws you could shoot me a picture of them.

Thanks. Scott

Localboy808
QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 26 2018, 08:47 PM) *

Yes, that’s the only flaw. I have another that has one crack in the usual place.

I’ll take pics in the am.

QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Jul 26 2018, 04:21 PM) *

Thanks. Scott

Sounds good. Thanks!
Localboy808
icon_bump.gif
9144me2enjoy
This one has a crack down the middle otherwise in good shape. I would take $100.00 plus shipping.
9144me2enjoy
Pics
pat9146
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Jul 30 2018, 06:11 AM) *

Pics

PM Sent
pat9146
QUOTE(Localboy808 @ Jul 30 2018, 05:31 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.