Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GOOD NEWS!!! my 914 is still going to be a driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
my car will not be totaled mueba.gif . the insurance is going to fix it but for the repair i will need the parts listed below clap.gif

here is a list of parts that i need:

OPPS...think i may have posted incorrectly/ wrong spot...sorry sad.gif

 Headlight Lamp housing left
 Headlight retainer left
 Headlight ring
 Headlight eye brow
 Headlight surround left
 Headlight motor
 O.e.m. hella fog light bucket
 Side marker assembly
 Turn signal assembly
 Bumper mounting pad (dog bone 2 needed )
 Bumper horn left
 Chrome bumper
 Bumper top pad
 Chrome driving light/horn grille
 front 1973 lower valence

thank you guys alot... i will keep you informed on how its going

kenny
Eric_Shea
Good news smilie_pokal.gif

OK... I've got:

 Headlight Lamp housing left
 O.e.m. hella fog light bucket
Porsche Rescue
Call or email Craig at Camp914 (go to camp914.com). I suspect he has everything on your list.
Mueller

are you buying them or the bodyshop??

lotus_65
cool.

can't you reglass the valance and spray it? i did that 3 times on my 81 scirocco... it wuz easy!
Toast
That is Awesome! monkeydance.gif

Who's your insurance company? I'd love to have an insurance company that actually did what you paid them for! rolleyes.gif
GWN7
Left side marker is NLA. Have your body shop call HPH for the parts, I'm pretty sure they have them.
orange914
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jun 13 2005, 02:07 PM)

we got an estimate through auto atlanta for parts needed. they are sopposed to cut us a check for parts only.

if we can save a few dollars, we will be putting it towards the full and complete re-paint job. biggrin.gif

thanks, Kenny
orange914
QUOTE (Toast @ Jun 13 2005, 02:43 PM)
That is Awesome! monkeydance.gif

Who's your insurance company? I'd love to have an insurance company that actually did what you paid them for! rolleyes.gif

are insurance company is VERY good to deal with.

its "GMAC"

i think the reason they were exta good to deal with was the other company claimed full responsibility and GMAC will just be reimburst. i also was helpful and got him a list of prices. so i am hoping that we can save a few dollars and put it towards, complete paint.
william harris
I have a very good side marker and the dog bones. If you are interested they can be had very reasonable. I eliminated the side markers when I painted my car. biggrin.gif
Toast
QUOTE (orange914 @ Jun 13 2005, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (Toast @ Jun 13 2005, 02:43 PM)
That is Awesome!  :monkeydance:

Who's your insurance company?  I'd love to have an insurance company that actually did what you paid them for!  :rolleyes:

are insurance company is VERY good to deal with.

its "GMAC"

i think the reason they were exta good to deal with was the other company claimed full responsibility and GMAC will just be reimburst. i also was helpful and got him a list of prices. so i am hoping that we can save a few dollars and put it towards, complete paint.

rocking nana.gif
orange914
dry.gif WELL, the insurance was jerking me around behind my back ohmy.gif (imagine that), just got a call that the preaccident value way lower than the cost of repairs... BUT... many calls and some price comps seemed to sway adjuster. i havent got check to repair yet but supposidily will be here next week.

THANKS to you guys for the support and possible parts,sorry for not responding sooner to parts offers,i wanted to contact but was waiting for check makes it here.

thanks wink.gif
orange914
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jun 13 2005, 02:07 PM)

ill be buying the parts trying to save $ toward total repaint. ---nows the time, hate to see half paint job if i can do full thing agree.gif
klink
Kenny, I hope everything goes well with the repairs. I hope the estimate with Auto Atlanta was just to obtain the pricing. The chances of AA delivering you the needed parts in a timely manner is highly questionable from my experience. Although they have an extreme amount of knowledge, experience and a nice inventory of parts that we all need, they have an accute inability to deliver said parts. Too bad, I think they could be a great asset. I get everything I can from Pelican Parts. Everything else you can probably get here from this great bunch of people here on the forum. Good Luck!.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.