Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Cooling Tin and Runners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BeatNavy
Looking for the left / right TOP cooling tin pieces (the big pieces) from a 2.0 that are in decent shape. Would prefer to not have to modify 1.7 pieces if possible. Also, 2.0 intake runners.

Shipping in this case to zip 49508.
KevinW
I’ll check when I get home from work. I think that I have an extra set of runners and maybe some tin.

Kevin
DRPHIL914
I may have a set , but I got my redone set from Bruce stone, along with all the tin top and bottom, except for a few under pieces I got from Kevin(rhodguy), even all my other heater tubes etc Bruce has everything.

Phil
ClayPerrine
I have a set of tin and the runners.

But this is Texas, so they were cut for AC.

Let me know if you are interested.
BeatNavy
Thanks, fellas. I'll wait to see what Kevin has, and then maybe circle back to Clay and/or Phil. Darn, A/C sure sounds nice right about now, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go that route on cutting up the other body parts. What part of the tin gets modified / cut for that?

Phil, couldn't tell if you do or don't have the parts biggrin.gif Sounds like you're not sure?

Thanks again, guys.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jul 18 2018, 02:03 PM) *

Darn, A/C sure sounds nice right about now, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go that route on cutting up the other body parts. What part of the tin gets modified / cut for that?

Right front corner, where the accelerator cable hole is located. The compressor is below the battery tray. I use the compressor and mounts from ICEAC. It is designed for the type IV motor. To pull the motor, you take the compressor loose and set it in the battery tray.

914werke
I have the runners HERE

bye1.gif
BeatNavy
Thanks to all that replied, including Rich. Just purchased driver's side tin and intake runners from Kevin. Still looking for passenger side, although I am interested in the one you have, Clay. I'll send PM.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jul 18 2018, 03:03 PM) *

Thanks, fellas. I'll wait to see what Kevin has, and then maybe circle back to Clay and/or Phil. Darn, A/C sure sounds nice right about now, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go that route on cutting up the other body parts. What part of the tin gets modified / cut for that?

Phil, couldn't tell if you do or don't have the parts biggrin.gif Sounds like you're not sure?

Thanks again, guys.

av-943.gif Well , i guess that was a bit ambiguous. i meant i may have a set of intake runners- no tin sorry! bit Bruce will
BeatNavy
Still looking for passenger side tin. I'm going to pickup Clay's with the AC cutout as one day I would LIKE to do that.

For now I still need a regular, 2.0, passenger side tin.
ClayPerrine
Your tin is in transit.

Betty wanted me to say thank you for the new carpet for her car. You buying the tin paid for it. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.