Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: well,this isnt good.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bowzer
I need some help from the brain trust.Ive got a 2.0 throttle body that was sticking,so using force after using penetrant something gave alright.took off the cover for the tps and the plastic arm that rotates and moves the contacts broke off one of the arms.First off,is this a common issue and whats the best way to repair it?I dont imagine that arm is reproduced,or maybe someone has a extra one to sell.thanks.I will be on standby for awhile..
BeatNavy
QUOTE(bowzer @ Jul 18 2018, 05:45 PM) *

I need some help from the brain trust.Ive got a 2.0 throttle body that was sticking,so using force after using penetrant something gave alright.took off the cover for the tps and the plastic arm that rotates and moves the contacts broke off one of the arms.First off,is this a common issue and whats the best way to repair it?I dont imagine that arm is reproduced,or maybe someone has a extra one to sell.thanks.I will be on standby for awhile..

You can definitely find someone that has one. The only thing that's currently reproduced AFAIK is the "circuit" board. Put a WTB up in the classifieds. I think I may even have an extra somewhere...
KevinW
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.