Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think my car can read my mind
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
So I finally took my first longer drive in the red "ex-turbo" car and I'll be darned if it wasn't a bit of a revelation. This car has a 911 front-end and it is darn near telepathic in how accuratel and connected the steering is. I was also pleasantly surprised that felt unflappable in how composed it was on the highway.

This seems like a good time to say thank you to all of you to help me get a clue about these cars and how to set them up. I still have to drop the transmission to do a clutch job on this car but holy cow is it going to be fun.

worn
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Jul 18 2018, 03:09 PM) *

So I finally took my first longer drive in the red "ex-turbo" car and I'll be darned if it wasn't a bit of a revelation. This car has a 911 front-end and it is darn near telepathic in how accuratel and connected the steering is. I was also pleasantly surprised that felt unflappable in how composed it was on the highway.

This seems like a good time to say thank you to all of you to help me get a clue about these cars and how to set them up. I still have to drop the transmission to do a clutch job on this car but holy cow is it going to be fun.

Ain’t it though! Until you look at something in the cabin and find the car headed in that direction.
76-914
The 4 cylinder 914 is a pleasure to drive. They transform the average Joe into a pretty good driver. I can take turns in my 4 better than I can in my 6. The balance was s damned near 50/50 out the factory doors. beerchug.gif
Tdskip

Ain’t it though! Until you look at something in the cabin and find the car headed in that direction.

I will have to watch out for that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.