Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Vitaloni Baby Tornado Mirrors *SOLD*
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ansbacher
For Sale - Pair of VERY NICE Vitaloni Baby Tornado Side Mirrors. Glass is beautifully blue tinted and in excellent condition- no scratches or cracks. These mirrors look really good on a 914. Comes with mounts and gaskets.
$110.00 includes shipping.

PM if interested. PayPal Only. Continental USA only.

Ansbacher

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Stingbee
PM sent
Ansbacher
Still available. BTW, if you already have stock mirrors on your car, you can use the existing holes to mount these.

Ansbacher
Ansbacher
Sold pending payment.
Ansbacher
No transaction - STILL AVAILABLE.
Ansbacher
Sold Pending Payment.
Ansbacher
Payment never received - MIRRORS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

Not sure what's going on with the integrity base of our membership. This is now two commitments to buy, then they never send the payment. Is there a PayPal scam going on that I am not aware of?

Ansbacher
Stingbee
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jul 29 2018, 12:42 PM) *

Payment never received - MIRRORS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

Not sure what's going on with the integrity base of our membership. This is now two commitments to buy, then they never send the payment. Is there a PayPal scam going on that I am not aware of?

Ansbacher

I was told from a good source that these mirrors tend to "drop over time" idea.gif . So then the next day, I informed you I would not be buying them afterall. Excuse me..but..I have integrity! I am going with Mazda Miata mirrors instead....They look like the 911 Aeros, look to scale, really great on the 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.