1974 Porsche 914 in beautiful Ravenna green. This is a 2.0 liter car with engine #GA013703 which is a 1974 and believed to be numbers matching. This is a complete car that was parked years ago and is reported to have run good back then. I have made no attempt to start it now. The car is over all very solid and so are the floor boards I have some pictures of them here for display. Speaking of pictures I have an online album with more pictures to send to interested parties.

The last picture in this auction shows a nice low mileage original paint Ravenna green car for inspiration, that car does have chrome bumpers and this one has black painted bumpers.

The only things missing (as far as I can tell) is a tool kit, jack and owner’s manual. Obviously this is a restoration project, I believe all of the body parts are fixable except for the front hood which has rust, had a stuck latch and was further damaged when I forced it open (don’t worry it was not a good hood and would have needed to be replaced anyway).

I have the clean Oregon title signed off by the previous owner and a bill of sale to me and I will make a bill of sale to you which should allow you to get it titled in your name anywhere in the world.

This is a restoration project and is sold “as is”.

Link to Ebay here: [url=1974 Porsche 914 in beautiful Ravenna green. This is a 2.0 liter car with engine #GA013703 which is a 1974 and believed to be numbers matching. This is a complete car that was parked years ago and is reported to have run good back then. I have made no attempt to start it now. The car is over all very solid and so are the floor boards I have some pictures of them here for display. Speaking of pictures I have an online album with more pictures to send to interested parties. The last picture in this auction shows a nice low mileage original paint Ravenna green car for inspiration, that car does have chrome bumpers and this one has black painted bumpers. The only things missing (as far as I can tell) is a tool kit, jack and owner’s manual. Obviously this is a restoration project, I believe all of the body parts are fixable except for the front hood which has rust, had a stuck latch and was further damaged when I forced it open (don’t worry it was not a good hood and would have needed to be replaced anyway). I have the clean Oregon title signed off by the previous owner and a bill of sale to me and I will make a bill of sale to you which should allow you to get it titled in your name anywhere in the world. This is a restoration project and is sold “as is”.

link to Ebay here: ebay

Link to more pictures here: My Webpage

what it looks like:Click to view attachment