Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Stainless steel heat exchanger(s) - Passenger Side
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
poorsche914
Starting to clear out some of my 914 parts stash. First up are some stainless heat exchangers.

Passenger side 1.7/1.8 SS Heat Exchanger is in very nice condition except for the mounting flange is mangled a bit. Not sure if when snugged up with a gasket it would seal or not. I seem to have seen new flanges are available... somewhere. confused24.gif

$200 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Need a 2.0 style heat exchanger? Buy the 1.7/1.8 exchanger for $200 and I will include the 2.0 exchanger - you pay to ship them both. Then, cut off the end of the 1.7/1.8 exchanger, cut off the end of the 2.0 exchanger, and then weld the 2.0 section to the good 1.7/1.8 heat exchanger section. I did this very thing to the driver side exchanger on my 914 and it has held up perfectly over the past 6 years!

driving.gif
rcotten951
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jul 21 2018, 07:47 PM) *

Starting to clear out some of my 914 parts stash. First up are some stainless heat exchangers.

Passenger side 1.7/1.8 SS Heat Exchanger is in very nice condition except for the mounting flange is mangled a bit. Not sure if when snugged up with a gasket it would seal or not. I seem to have seen new flanges are available... somewhere. confused24.gif

$200 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Need a 2.0 style heat exchanger? Buy the 1.7/1.8 exchanger for $200 and I will include the 2.0 exchanger - you pay to ship them both. Then, cut off the end of the 1.7/1.8 exchanger, cut off the end of the 2.0 exchanger, and then weld the 2.0 section to the good 1.7/1.8 heat exchanger section. I did this very thing to the driver side exchanger on my 914 and it has held up perfectly over the past 6 years!

driving.gif

Are these still available? $$ to ship to 95531? -Russ
poorsche914
SOLD

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.