Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So. Cal Outdoor Lift and Pressure Washer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ed_Turbo
Anyone in Los Angeles County have an outdoor lifter with pressure washer? Want to clean the bottom and wheel wells to make it look drooley.gif clean. That would be nice to have a group wet and wild session laugh.gif

A sixer or more beerchug.gif is provided biggrin.gif

-Ed
Ed_Turbo
icon_bump.gif coffee.gif

-Ed
914 RZ-1
I grew up in Hacienda Heights! beerchug.gif

Just jack up the rear of the car and spray away. You might be able to find a pressure washer with a right angle feature or at least one with a flexible wand. A short wand would work too.

If you really want to use a lift, maybe some shop on Valley Blvd will let you use theirs. I remember lots of car places between Hacienda Blvd and the 605. Not sure if they are still there. I took my 69 VW to a shop there years ago for service.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jul 25 2018, 05:46 PM) *

I grew up in Hacienda Heights! beerchug.gif

Just jack up the rear of the car and spray away. You might be able to find a pressure washer with a right angle feature or at least one with a flexible wand. A short wand would work too.

If you really want to use a lift, maybe some shop on Valley Blvd will let you use theirs. I remember lots of car places between Hacienda Blvd and the 605. Not sure if they are still there. I took my 69 VW to a shop there years ago for service.

Yeah sounds like you lived here smile.gif There are a bunch of shops on Valley but don’t have connections (I don’t deal with people I do not know).

Probably a good idea to rent a machine, but I thought it would be easier on a lift.

-Ed
914-300Hemi
I have or should I say had a pressure washer. My son “borrowed” it and I’m positive that I will never see it again.

I would rent one from Home Depot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.