Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carpet kit madness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ottox914
2 carpet kits for sale. Both new in box. One is black perlon, the other salt and pepper German square weave from 914 rubber.

A couple yrs ago I mentioned I might like new carpets for the 914. My birthday rolls around and from my dad and wife are presented two nearly identical boxes. One is black perlon, close but not quite right. The other the good German carpet from 914rubber, but it’s the salt and pepper 75-76 carpets. Mine is a 73 with black rugs.

So close. Both of them.

The car goes in for major paint on 2 weeks. Finally getting serious about taking this to the next level.

So. Let’s go with $100 for the perlon and $300 for the s/p German square weave. I’ll pay the shipping th the 48 connected started. Both are new, just waiting for a 914 to snuggle up to.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

ottox914
Both are full kits boxed and ready to go.

Samoroso72
Will the black Perron set work with a 1972? If they do, I will take them. Just finishing my project and my carpets are worn.

Please let me know.
Steve
ottox914
QUOTE(Samoroso72 @ Jul 23 2018, 08:53 PM) *

Will the black Perron set work with a 1972? If they do, I will take them. Just finishing my project and my carpets are worn.

Please let me know.
Steve

Should work out just fine. PM sent.
914Sixer
PM sent on the late carpets
burton73
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Jul 23 2018, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Samoroso72 @ Jul 23 2018, 08:53 PM) *

Please let me know.
Steve

Should work out just fine. PM sent.

I would like the Black Perlon for my 74 V8 car if number one drops out.

Thanks,

Bob B
ottox914
Perlon set is paid for and ships tomorrow. S/P is pending payment.
ottox914
S/P set ships out tomorrow.

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.