Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FTGH: 911 engine tin and heater plates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Free To a Good Home:

911 engine tin and heater ducts.

I ran them through the parts washer, not clean but cleaner than when I took them off the engine.

You pay shipping is all I ask and I'll send you the PayPal request. Just so I can cover fees, it is cheaper than doing friends and family and only takes a bit of math. wacko.gif

Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
PM sent to make shipping arrangement. Thanks
Fosterjoejr
I will take them. PM sent.
914forme
Wow that was fast, 9144me2enjoy first if that falls thru FosterJoeJr is up next. You both are quick on the draw.
sixnotfour
the 2 heater outlets are worth $ 200
914forme
Good, Karma will come back 100 fold. beer.gif
9144me2enjoy
So true! agree.gif r
David.laRuse
If you still have the engine tin and heater plates I would love to have them. Please let me know. David.
mb911
Oh man missed out.
9144me2enjoy
I’m not sure what happened, I have texted him back and fourth a few times and he was suppose to get me shipping cost over last weekend but haven’t heard anything back! Hopefully he’s alright!
euro911
Can I be 6th in line? ... rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
mb911
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Jul 31 2018, 07:34 PM) *

I’m not sure what happened, I have texted him back and fourth a few times and he was suppose to get me shipping cost over last weekend but haven’t heard anything back! Hopefully he’s alright!

Stephen is a busy guy.. I am sure all is good.
9144me2enjoy
I heard from Stephen, like you said, he’s been really busy. He’s working on the shipping. Have a great day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.