Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unobtanium Open House 2018 Sept. 1st
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
Hope to see everyone come out this year, free lunch and Porsches as far as the eye can see!

---Adam
Unobtanium-inc
If anyone is still on the fence about coming, I bet after watching the video we did of last year's open house you won't be able to resist.
Hope to see everyone there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uFcA0RxLmo

Unobtanium-inc
We are about two weeks out from the open house and I wanted to give everyone a couple of updates on cool things to see while you're here. Our Checkpoint Pinball machine has arrived, so if you want to play Porsche themed Pinball, we have you covered, it's set for free play, so play until your fingers hurt. Walter was here from Austria and couldn't pull himself away, he almost forgot to buy some cars!
Also on display is Adam's aluminum 550 project that he has been collaborating on with Wray Schelin at Pro Shaper www.proshaper.com
Dreams come true at Pro Shaper, take Wray's class and make your dreams a reality. Hope to see everyone on the 1st, free lunch from Award Winning Yanni's, and more Porsches than you can imagine. Plus free stuff from Hagerty! Also, if you want to check out a high quality video from last year's open house you can go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uFcA0RxLmo&t=2s
bretth
Kick ass! I'll be there. Always a good time. 914 still in hibernation though.
Unobtanium-inc
The weather is looking perfect for the Open House. Our local Porsche dealer, Porsche of Clifton Park is bringing a selection of new cars to check out, as well as PCNA sending giveaway and goodies. Hope to see everyone Saturday!

tomeric914
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jul 25 2018, 07:31 PM) *

...free lunch and Porsches...

Free Porsches? I'll be there!
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Aug 28 2018, 07:47 AM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Jul 25 2018, 07:31 PM) *

...free lunch and Porsches...

Free Porsches? I'll be there!

Sure, I normally let the kids grab a handful of cars, but I guess we can make an exception for an adult. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Hope to see everyone there.
Unobtanium-inc
The weather is now looking perfect, mid 70's and partly cloudy. Also, apparently Porsche wants us to have a fancy party, because they sent us a case of napkins, so everyone bring your fancy pants!

See everyone Saturday!
bretth
Enjoy your pulled pork sandwich with a Porsche napkin.
73-914
Was lots of fun , Tnx Adam
ejm
Good time, great food. Thanks Adam!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Unobtanium-inc
Open House 2018, What a day, just perfect! Everyone left with a smile and a full belly, plus free stuff from Hagerty. Porsches as far as they eye could see.

Unobtanium-inc
More pics.
Unobtanium-inc
More pics.
Unobtanium-inc
More pics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.