Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Header supertrapp combo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pdr1787
I have an OBX Header system 4-1 collector. Also I have an end piece with a supertrapp.
I’m askin 300.00 or better offer. Plus shipping. I am located in Lakewood California.
Mate914@gmail.com
QUOTE(Pdr1787 @ Jul 25 2018, 07:57 PM) *

I have an OBX Header system 4-1 collector. Also I have an end piece with a supertrapp.
I’m askin 300.00 or better offer. Plus shipping. I am located in Lakewood California.

Still available?
Driver174
QUOTE(Pdr1787 @ Jul 25 2018, 05:57 PM) *

How do these ads show when they are over 30 days old? I thought they expire and are not viewable beyond 30 days.
rhodyguy
Search feature.
Literati914
I'm pretty sure those are the headers I picked up a couple months back, though I didn't get them here... got a smokin' deal on them because everyone is convinced that they never fit on type IV engines, etc. Well, mine seem to fit fine. I'm planning on running them on a 2056cc 2L in my street car.. I may sell them though if I can't rework them somehow to work with a 2in 2out sport muffler.

IPB Image

rgalla9146
Take your shoes off at the door !
Literati914
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Oct 29 2019, 07:07 PM) *

Take your shoes off at the door !

Haha.. I actually drained the oil in that room, then flipped the engine over and some continued to drained out various places. Some of it soaked thru the cheap flooring... it ok though we were gonna redo the floor in there anyway (it's a converted Garage) - still the wife was no amused av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.