Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unusual V8 build for sale in CT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jtf914
This showed up tonight on Craigslist here in CT. Anyone familiar with this car?

Click to view attachment

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/d/cust...6653086379.html

ChrisFoley
Cool.
That's one I haven't seen before.
dakotaewing
Pics look like they are 20 years old...
It would be interesting to see the cars current condition -
mb911
Now I kind of like that..
jim_hoyland
Added to VIN database.
jd74914
That is neat. I also haven't seen that. If I can find some time I might give the guy a call to see if he'd mind a visit.
IronHillRestorations
With 4 dual carbs, I bet it'll pass everything but a gas station!
jtf914
Makes belt changes easy...
Nogoodwithusernames
Never cared for those centerline wheels before seeing this, but that thing is downright cool. aktion035.gif
bretth
Damn how do the doors stay shut? Would think it you floored it the doors would pop open. Pretty cool.
914forme
the rear section goes down, and locks in place then the door latches to the standard pilar latch.

Bit of a crazy build there, but like it. Pop the Webbers of and add a set of ITBs and solve the mileage issue, but man I bet that things sounds crazy good. You'd need some ear plugs.

Mark Henry
Those carbs are weber DCNF

QUOTE(914forme @ Jul 26 2018, 01:09 PM) *

Pop the Webbers of and add a set of ITBs and solve the mileage issue, but man I bet that things sounds crazy good. You'd need some ear plugs.

QUOTE(Perry Kiehl @ Jul 26 2018, 10:34 AM) *

With 4 dual carbs, I bet it'll pass everything but a gas station!

Those carbs are weber DCNF you could likely sell them to a Ferrari/Maserati owner and afford a set of Jenvey DCNF style TB's, maybe even the MS to power it.
For what they are the DCNF gets OK mileage...that's if you can keep your foot off of the loud pedal.
smile.gif
914-300Hemi
Looks pretty cool. I’m amazed that 2000lbs weight, which is about the same as a stock teener.
VegasRacer
1.7 lol-2.gif
Click to view attachment
URY914
Flexi-flyer.
Blue6
That is super custom. Builder had some serious mechanical and fiberglass skills. Those carbs look awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.