Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-912e-911 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bulldog9
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been active on the board since completing the project for number 770. I'd really like for these part to do more than just sit around in boxes in my garage. take a look at what's available and make me an offer through a private message I'm sure we can deal. I want to be fair to all.

I Have pics of everything, shoot me an email for what you are interested in. All parts are new unless otherwise noted.

Cash ONLY for local pickup, and paypal PLUS shipping if you want it mailed. Will use best/cheapest method via USPS.

912E/914 SPECIFIC PARTS
- 914 Sachs Throwout bearing and bushings
- 914 Exhaust Gaskets (Victor Reinz)
- 912 E Exhaust Gaskets (OEM Porsche)
- 912 E Bursch Exhaust (C 1990) Never used, dry stored
- 912 E Fuel Injection Manifolds (USED)
- 912 E Fuel Injection Air Filter Box (USED)

911 SPECIFIC
- 911 Clutch Pedal Return Spring - $20
- 1986 911 Targa Drivers Side window Complete - Includes window, regulator with power motor and wire harness, side vent window, front and rear tracks and exterior trim. This came off a pristine garage queen that got sideswiped on passenger side. I bought the drivers door, and as my car is a coupe with manual windows, I don't need and cant use. Glass and trim are in great shape. VERY clean. I diddnt do anything to the regulator or frame, just windex on glass. Tested the movement and motor before I took the door off the car, very smooth. Rollers are in great shape as well. Car had 12K miles on it.... Such a sad thing to see. Hard to see glass in pics, can send others. I prefer to sell all window parts together.
TheCabinetmaker
Please put prices on your items.

Per rules listed above: "You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment".
mb911

I need a throw out bearing. Whats your price point on that?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Bulldog9 @ Jul 26 2018, 06:33 AM) *

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been active on the board since completing the project for number 770. I'd really like for these part to do more than just sit around in boxes in my garage. take a look at what's available and make me an offer through a private message I'm sure we can deal. I want to be fair to all.

I Have pics of everything, shoot me an email for what you are interested in. All parts are new unless otherwise noted.

Cash ONLY for local pickup, and paypal PLUS shipping if you want it mailed. Will use best/cheapest method via USPS.

912E/914 SPECIFIC PARTS

911 SPECIFIC
- 1986 911 Targa Drivers Side window Complete - Includes window, regulator with power motor and wire harness, side vent window, front and rear tracks and exterior trim. This came off a pristine garage queen that got sideswiped on passenger side. I bought the drivers door, and as my car is a coupe with manual windows, I don't need and cant use. Glass and trim are in great shape. VERY clean. I diddnt do anything to the regulator or frame, just windex on glass. Tested the movement and motor before I took the door off the car, very smooth. Rollers are in great shape as well. Car had 12K miles on it.... Such a sad thing to see. Hard to see glass in pics, can send others. I prefer to sell all window parts together.

Sending pm on 912 stuff
bdstone914
Pictures would help. The descriptions are not that exact. There are different 914 exhaust gaskets (2.0 or 1.7 ,1.8, 911 clutch springs, etc. I would be interested in some of the part if I knew exactly what they are and what your price is.
mb911
popcorn[1].gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Bulldog9 @ Jul 26 2018, 06:33 AM) *

912E/914 SPECIFIC PARTS

911 SPECIFIC

Please update your parts list with prices, per forum rules.
rick 918-S
popcorn[1].gif waiting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.