Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am in love
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
just saw this picture and thought that I would share it, this is 1/2 of my 914 collection all sixes the other "six" are fours! The 914 has made my life and I owe it a lot and am very proud to have accumulated my collection of these dear cars. Everyday I come to work look at them and smileClick to view attachment
db9146
And given their appreciation in value, you're having the vault doors installed across the front when?

Nice collection indeed!!!
burton73
George,

You have the nicest collection of 914 in the world. When you stop smiling when you see them, then you know something is very wrong.

Bob B
Mblizzard
If you ever need help smiling at them let me know!

I will come give you a break!

Truly awesome site.
worn
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 26 2018, 10:49 AM) *

just saw this picture and thought that I would share it, this is 1/2 of my 914 collection all sixes the other "six" are fours! The 914 has made my life and I owe it a lot and am very proud to have accumulated my collection of these dear cars. Everyday I come to work look at them and smileClick to view attachment

I am among those who have given you grief in the past, but I do appreciate what you have accomplished. Your catalog came with my white 914, and it opened my eyes to what d be done. Thanks for supporting the 914. Also, I volunteer to drive that silver one to keep the seals flexed.
7TPorsh
What;s that yellow thing outside? Oh my!
ConeDodger
You’re too old to be in love George. It’s probably jock itch... av-943.gif lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
Supreme coolness!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
THAT is the world's ugliest Porsche 914, that some old guy butchered, but installed a beautiful original factory 914-6 engine into. I purchased it for parts.

QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Jul 26 2018, 02:16 PM) *

Chip
Here we have plastic, steel, glass and rubber, subject to corrosion, rot and eventually, total disintegration. We're all going to die, sooner or later. What is our legacy? What is left to family and friends? Is there something here of a greater, eternal nature and worth, not subject to corruption but a truth that can carry us through life, death and beyond?
(Just some philosophy.)
Racer
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 26 2018, 06:05 PM) *

THAT is the world's ugliest Porsche 914, that some old guy butchered, but installed a beautiful original factory 914-6 engine into. I purchased it for parts.

That looks . Like Dick Fells old 914. Only saw it in ads. He had a bunch of "customized" cars over the years.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 26 2018, 03:05 PM) *

Hey George...you needed a little push on that acquisition biggrin.gif
bretth
I remember seeing the ads for that yellow car. Seemed like it would never sell. Nice looking six's to make up for it.
rgolia
Well done. beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
sure is, he spent probably over 100 thousand on that car!!!!!!

QUOTE(Racer @ Jul 26 2018, 10:09 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 26 2018, 06:05 PM) *

That looks . Like Dick Fells old 914. Only saw it in ads. He had a bunch of "customized" cars over the years.

dr914@autoatlanta.com
I bought it because of you Marty, thanks for the push, I had totally ignored that car because it broke my heart that someone had totally BUTCHERED a very nice 1975 sunflower yellow 914
NOW if I could only get that six John is selling me, without the engine delivered, I could give it a transplant from this yellow "thing" and reunite an original six with an original six engine. (that was my plan when buying this car

After that that yellow thing can get a carburated four cylinder engine, some cheap wheels (remove the braid wheels and 911 front suspension and all of the six conversion parts) put it on the point, and some "KRAZY KIT KAR" enthusiast will but it pretending it is a Ferrari cousin. Like I said in another chrome bumper post, 914 parts cars are real bargains

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jul 26 2018, 10:28 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 26 2018, 03:05 PM) *

Hey George...you needed a little push on that acquisition biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.