Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in the Cincinatti Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nacho
Hello

Anyone in the Cincinnati area that can possibly help me pickup an item from a Craigslist seller that doesn't want to ship and mail me the item? He's only selling local. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks
914forme
PM sent
bigkensteele
Can you find out what part of town he lives in. There are a few of us here that might be able to help out.
Nacho
I'll ask what part of town he's from. Thanks for helping out 914forme and Bigkensteele aktion035.gif first.gif
bigkensteele
Can you share what the item is? I probably can't help if it is very large.
Nacho
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Jul 26 2018, 06:29 PM) *

Can you share what the item is? I probably can't help if it is very large.

It's a header system for my 914-4. The guy lives in West Chester
914forme
Yep right buy my office and a mysterious 914 Bumble Bee. If it is the same guy as with the Bee I am in. Been drooley.gif over that car for a year now, and don't want to be a creeper and just go knock on his door. My neck of the woods that can get you ar15.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(914forme @ Jul 26 2018, 04:10 PM) *

Yep right buy my office and a mysterious 914 Bumble Bee. If it is the same guy as with the Bee I am in. Been drooley.gif over that car for a year now, and don't want to be a creeper and just go knock on his door. My neck of the woods that can get you ar15.gif

I was hoping you might be able to handle it. WC is about a 40 minute drive for me, depending on the time of day.
beerchug.gif
Nacho
Thank you to everyone that volunteered to help out! Very appreciated and it’s awesome that you all are willing to help out. beerchug.gif first.gif aktion035.gif

914forme is going to help me out. Thanks Stephen aktion035.gif

Ignacio
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.