Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid America Motorworks Funfest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
I got pics of many of the 914s that were at the Funfest. There were about a dozen 914s there. I didn't get pics of at least 4 that i can recall.

The day was broken up by a few showers and a couple of downpours. Engman had a swap booth set up with a canopy. This was great for helping stay dry -thanks Mark!! Sean made a 914world.com banner that looked great. Sorry i didn't get a pic of the banner.

It was great to spend the day with some old 914 buddies and to meet some new ones.

I'll start with a pic of my favorite color 914.
Doug Leggins
another
Doug Leggins
asdf
Doug Leggins
A nice six
Doug Leggins
A one owner willow green 71. This car is in fantastic condition! I think that the owner is from Columbia, Missouri.
Doug Leggins
That one is really nice! -other side
Doug Leggins
The rain eventually stopped and the tops came right off.

This one made it to the winner's circle.
Doug Leggins
hjkl
Doug Leggins
Dave & Kim's teener -great looking car!

Doug Leggins
I'll admit it...I sooooo wanted this car when I was a kid.
Doug Leggins
I must of missed this movie.
Doug Leggins
Absolutely Beautiful!!!
Doug Leggins
Dreamin
Doug Leggins
Still dreamin
Doug Leggins
And one for the kids.

My 5 year old boy loves this little car!
flatout
It was really a nice show,I just wish the rain had stayed away.It was nice to meet Engman,he was super nice!He showed me his fuse box and pedal boards that he makes,excellent workmanship.I went back after it rained to meet Sean,but they were gone. biggrin.gif
seanery
nice pics doug!

I missed flatout, but had a great time BS'ing and looking at cars. I tried a deep fried Snickers bar, too....don't waste your time, get the fried Twinkie - they're much better wub.gif
mudfoot76
Great pics! I am sorry that I missed out this year. I keep saying "next year I'll go" and I just keep letting life interfere...

"Next year, I'll go!"
Allan
HAH!!! laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.