Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuel filter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1970 Neun vierzehn
I used my last Bosch fuel filter this week (#311 133 511 C) and it appears that part is NLA. I see that round filters are supposedly replacement options but I am hesitant to trust them. Does anyone know of a vendor who might have the correct, discontinued filter or a suitable, spec-correct replacement?

Paul
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the round Mahle filters are just fine, the square ones are still available

QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jul 27 2018, 12:23 PM) *

I used my last Bosch fuel filter this week (#311 133 511 C) and it appears that part is NLA. I see that round filters are supposedly replacement options but I am hesitant to trust them. Does anyone know of a vendor who might have the correct, discontinued filter or a suitable, spec-correct replacement?

Paul
914Sixer
Let me look I might have a real Bosch left. I do not like the aftermarkets because the do NOT lock in to place. You end up using a zip tie to keep them from moving.
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 27 2018, 12:42 PM) *

The square fuel filter(s) that are shown on your internet page are all for later model fitment (small/large) connections, rather than the same size connections for the early cars. confused24.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jul 28 2018, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 27 2018, 12:42 PM) *

The square fuel filter(s) that are shown on your internet page are all for later model fitment (small/large) connections, rather than the same size connections for the early cars. confused24.gif

early fuel filter,,,,,,,
914Sixer
Got 3 coming next week. Correct for early cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.