Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND WTB: 14-pin Connector for Main Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bbrock
The 14-pin connector on the main harness I'm refurbishing is serviceable but has some damage. I was going to order a new one until I saw the outrageous price. yikes.gif It isn't worth that. Wondering if anyone has a spare in good condition for a reasonable price.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jul 27 2018, 05:01 PM) *

The 14-pin connector on the main harness I'm refurbishing is serviceable but has some damage. I was going to order a new one until I saw the outrageous price. yikes.gif It isn't worth that. Wondering if anyone has a spare in good condition for a reasonable price.

I have one; I 'll post you a pic shortly
jim_hoyland
Sending you a PM, Pics:
bbrock
QUOTE(sithot @ Jul 28 2018, 04:27 AM) *

Got one from Jim for half that, but thanks. Mine is functional but so didn't think it worth spending the outrageous new retail price for a little hunk of plastic and I don't need the pins. I'm all set now.
sithot
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jul 28 2018, 12:03 PM) *

QUOTE(sithot @ Jul 28 2018, 04:27 AM) *

Got one from Jim for half that, but thanks. Mine is functional but so didn't think it worth spending the outrageous new retail price for a little hunk of plastic and I don't need the pins. I'm all set now.

Good news! Good luck with the repair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.