Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb 2.4 911 heads,cams valve covers the lot or complete 911 log block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
garrettlee2
Hello I have a 2.4 911 engine bottom end, piston to piston and I'm looking for the top end parts. Please let me know what you have or if you have a 911 engine you want out of your way for a reasonable price, up to 5k please let me know. (909)8387950 thanks Garrett
Retroracer
You might want to check Craigslist in the SF Bay Area. There's a guy selling a 2.2 long block and a 2.7 in pieces - price on the 2.2 is $4k, but its been posted for a while so he might take less.

Just a thought,

- Tony
gereed75
That stuff should not be hard to find. Check greggarhead in Colorado or tons of adds on 911registry or with Henry at Super Tech Performance. He has rooms full of the stuff and is a great guy to know if your doing a rebuild
burton73
I sent you an email on Chain housings and covers right and left from early eng.

Bob B
Dominic
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Jul 27 2018, 10:05 PM) *

Hello I have a 2.4 911 engine bottom end, piston to piston and I'm looking for the top end parts. Please let me know what you have or if you have a 911 engine you want out of your way for a reasonable price, up to 5k please let me know. (909)8387950 thanks Garrett

I've got a pair of 3 bearing Cam Towers (bare, no cams or rockers) that I could part with for $100.00 obo plus shipping.

Cheers,
Dominic
gereed75
Been thinking about this. Here is my estimate on the list and prices

Cylinders - refurbished Mahle Birals $1800
Heads - good cores - $1200
Cam towers — $300 set
Tensioner 930 rebuilds = $300.00
Chain boxes - $300 set
Alternator and fan - $1200
Shroud - $250
Misc heater tins - $250
Cams, anything except T’s - $1000
Rockers and shafts - -$1200
Head studs, stock steel - $200
Rocker covers - $250
Misc - cam sprockets, tensioner arms, nuts bolts studs etc $600

Prices not perfect but in the ball park. Might do better scrounging around or at Hersey. Maybe Henry could assemble you a “kit” for less. Not an all inclusive list but a pretty good start. depending on what all you need, I would suggest you strongly consider buying one of the cores Brad is selling. Very good price for a complete long block core!
johnhora
have you seen what Brad has for sale...

http://914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=330935

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.