Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete 1986 Porsche 911 Suspension, Brakes, Hubs, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - SOLD

** I understand most 914 owners won't want or need the rear suspension, so feel free to make me an offer on just the front end stuff. I also have an aluminum front crossmember and steering rack and sway bar **

I have the complete front and rear suspension (as pictured at least) including hubs, rotors, calipers, spindles on the struts, control arms, dust shields, torsion bars, spring plates, CV Axles etc.

It is all from a 1986 911 shell that I sold that was being stripped. The front struts are Bilstein. The rear aluminum control arms are there, and I have yellow Bilstein shocks, though the mounting studs aren't perfect - one is broken a little short but could be repaired.

I would prefer to sell it all in one lot at once - $2500 obo (Will consider breaking up, but preference is to sell in one lot)

Will consider trades or partial trades of Porsche wheels, Webers, Recaros, etc.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image
IPB Image
mepstein
Might as well buy it all and use the 911 E brake. Then resell the 911 trailing arms and make a couple hundred back. Ship on a pallet and the extra were but of the trailing g arms won’t matter.
9144me2enjoy
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.