Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Original 1973 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
endoquest
Hi all, I just re-posted this to Craigslist. Great car but too many projects! I had it for sale last week, thought I had it sold but buyer flaked.

eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-porsche/6656818953.html
carking1996
Not found it says
billh1963
leave the period off the end

https://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-po...6656818953.html
arne
FWIW, I know this car. It really is as rust-free a car as you are likely to ever find, much better than mine was. Drive it as is, or paint and carpet to make it really nice. Owner is a good guy, too. Races a 944, and has a 911 Carrera 3.2 at home as well.

If I didn’t have a completely (and I do mean completely) disassembled Land Cruiser in my garage now, I’d buy it.
endoquest
Thx you guys for redirecting. This really is a good, original car. Unmolested and all Oregon from the start, no rust even though we get a lot of rain here in the Willamette Valley. Huge Potential but also a great driver right now. Thanks for the kudos Arne.
JRust
Says add was deleted? Is it sold?
ndfrigi
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 3 2018, 10:15 AM) *

Says add was deleted? Is it sold?

I think this is the old thread of the seller or about the car.
Looks really beautiful.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=237993&hl=
endoquest
In the process of selling. I pulled the craigslist add. Thanks all.
endoquest
On the market again.

QUOTE(endoquest @ Jul 29 2018, 04:00 PM) *

Hi all, I just re-posted this to Craigslist. Great car but too many projects! I had it for sale last week, thought I had it sold but buyer flaked.

eugene.craigslist.org/cto/d/1973-porsche/6656818953.html

ric birks
????? Im so confused.
jccaro
So is the car available?
914z
QUOTE(jccaro @ Aug 6 2018, 08:43 PM) *

So is the car available?

PRICE? confused24.gif
lostreasure
i believe its sold
endoquest
Sold it! The car will have a happy home, hopefully you will see it here again. Cheers
jagalyn
Took delivery of this car last week. It is an amazing time capsule.

It is not often that one will find a 'survivor' car. Especially after 45 years. So many have been modified, perfectly restored or rusted out. And for it to be a 73 2.0 liter car makes it extra special. 100% original paint. Unmolested, unmodified, no rust, and truly a survivor with no modifications. They are only original once. Love this car.

This is my 7th 914 over the last 25 years. I used to own the 914-6 Sportamatic back in the late 90's and sold it to George Hussey at Automobile Atlanta. Who would have thought they would ever be worth what they are today.

914world.com is a really great site and I think the moderators are doing a good job for the 914 community.
Thank you.

Jeff
Cairo94507
Welcome back to the 914 Jeff. Sounds like a perfect car and one that I would love to own too. beerchug.gif
endoquest
I was really hoping to find a good buyer for this car and I'm glad I held out and did. Thanks Jeff for putting up with the buying process. It was difficult on my end and yours.
Thanks 914world!
bulliporker
could you [post a pic up of the car you sold
jagalyn
QUOTE(bulliporker @ Aug 30 2018, 03:41 AM) *

could you [post a pic up of the car you sold

Larmo63
Nice car!!!!

Is the VIN on our registry here?
jagalyn
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Aug 30 2018, 09:35 PM) *

Nice car!!!!

Is the VIN on our registry here?

Yes sir...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.