Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: FI injector tab and ECU mounting bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RFoulds
Need a couple of items to finish up. Mounting tab/ring for injector. I’m missing one. And mounting bracket for the ECU. Can’t find mine. Text or call me at 760-625-6488.

Randy
KevinW
Text message sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Jul 29 2018, 09:28 PM) *

Need a couple of items to finish up. Mounting tab/ring for injector. I’m missing one. And mounting bracket for the ECU. Can’t find mine. Text or call me at 760-625-6488.

Randy

There are two brackets that mount the ECU. Early brackets do not have the idle knob hole. What year is the engine?
RFoulds
Excellent point Bruce. for a 1974. I was thinking early one would fit and I could drill the hole? I know the 1.8 one is different size, but dont have a 1.7 one on hand to see.

thanks to this great community, I have the FI mounting tabs. just looking for the ECU bracket now.

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Aug 1 2018, 12:46 PM) *

Excellent point Bruce. for a 1974. I was thinking early one would fit and I could drill the hole? I know the 1.8 one is different size, but dont have a 1.7 one on hand to see.

thanks to this great community, I have the FI mounting tabs. just looking for the ECU bracket now.

The 1.8L L-Jet ECU is completely different from the 1.7/2.0 D-Jet. The L-Jet uses a plastic mounting frame that won't work with the D-Jet ECUs.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.