Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QuickJack 5000 F/S - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
iankarr
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Quick Jack. It's the original 5000 model. Three years old and the same one you can see in my videos. All blocks and accessories included.

If you have a low garage ceiling like mine, this is a great tool to get your car in the air. Completely portable and the pump runs on 110V.

The only reason I'm selling is that I need the longer model to lift my Cayman and I don’t have the space for two.

I'm in Westchester county, NY and you'd need to pick the QJ up in-person. Please don't inquire about shipping. I don't have the boxes / crates or time to work out the logistics.

$ 850 OBO
Scott@SWR
PM Sent
ValcoOscar
Sweet.... piratenanner.gif

Scott, you got a bargain!!!!!!

iankarr
Still available...
76-914
It's difficult to get excited about an offer from a "0 post" member. GLWS....it's priced right. beerchug.gif
iankarr
Ha! Thanks, Kent.
iankarr
Some pics of the unit(s)...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Stingbee
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 31 2018, 07:14 PM) *

It's difficult to get excited about an offer from a "0 post" member. GLWS....it's priced right. beerchug.gif

Please....NO need to be a 914 snob..
nditiz1
Ian - you aren't coming down for the east coast party this weekend are you? Passing right through MD biggrin.gif
iankarr
Would love to come to the party. Trying to see if I can make it and still remain married. smile.gif
iankarr
QuickJack is sold. Glad it's going to a 914 brother and not to some random ebayer....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.