Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Explanation...?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Hey gang,
Late here in LA but I had to ask (gots to know).....what word or phrase would you use to describe someone who walks by the coffee maker at 9:13 and stops and waits for it to hit 914?
Thank you very much,
gg
mepstein
Ask my wife. She has all kinds of names for me.
Chris914n6
The same word(s) that would describe a guy that looks at the odo at 125916 on a customers car and says "oh damn, I should have looked at it before the test drive"
VegasRacer

Doesn't everyone? confused24.gif

(I have my clocks set 14 seconds apart, so if I catch it right, I can see 6 changeovers, running from room to room.) screwy.gif
wndsrfr
I've clearly got the disease...and have come to the conclusion that the minute of 9:13 lasts ten times as long as any other minute....waiting...waiting....waiting....Still waiting....c'mon....c'mon....c'mon already.....Hey.it's 9:14!!!! piratenanner.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we always have a party here on 9/14
mmichalik
Damn! Now I'm going to start doing this..... screwy.gif
poorsche914
My wife, daughter, and granddaughter will all shout "IT'S 9:14!" at the appropriate time biggrin.gif

driving.gif
Ansbacher
Having own/owned a 356, 914, 924, 924S, and 928, I have to do this all day long....

Ansbacher
SirAndy
My girlfriend likes to ask me for the time whenever it is 9:14. And i fall for it every time.
biggrin.gif
My 914
I would call that person a nineforteener.
euro911
When I get to the coffee maker in the morning, it's usually 911, 912 or 914 confused24.gif
ClayPerrine
Betty yells "It's Porsche Time!"
r_towle
Late.
But I wait for 9:11
VegasRacer
I was talking with a group of 356 outlaw guys in the hotel parking lot on a multi day rally event.
They offered to put me on the list for a 3:56 AM wake up call to join them for shots. beer3.gif I declined. yellowsleep[1].gif
euro911
laugh.gif

Did you tell them that's about the time 914 parking lot folks go to sleep? smoke.gif ... yellowsleep[1].gif
Jamie
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 31 2018, 05:48 AM) *

we always have a party here on 9/14

Thanks George, that's my birthday! beerchug.gif
mgphoto
So my wife says to me "hey it's 9:14!"

I reply "boy you're obsessed!"

Click to view attachment

Maybe it's me.
My 914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Aug 1 2018, 12:23 PM) *

I was talking with a group of 356 outlaw guys in the hotel parking lot on a multi day rally event.
They offered to put me on the list for a 3:56 AM wake up call to join them for shots. beer3.gif I declined. yellowsleep[1].gif

You did the right thing declining. 3:56 is either nap time or sleep time. 9:14 time, on the other hand, usually works out better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.