Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GOOD NEWS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
IM pulling my car out of the for sale section smilie_pokal.gif They have opened up the overtime and Im going to be hitting it. When I get beck to a comfort level funds wise Ill hit the car hard. New target date WCC05 beerchug.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jun 13 2005, 08:34 PM)
IM pulling my car out of the for sale section smilie_pokal.gif They have opened up the overtime and Im going to be hitting it. When I get beck to a comfort level funds wise Ill hit the car hard. New target date WCC05 beerchug.gif

I think your gonna miss your target date! biggrin.gif

Great news! beerchug.gif
boxstr
Larry you better hurry up if you plan to make WCC05 biggrin.gif
CCLINWCC06
scotty914
time warp huh... wcc05 or are you really slow and going for 2105

edit : 3 posts on the same thing in the same minute
ThinAir
Nice to hear some good news around here! Let's hope you are aiming for WCC2006. You missed the deadline for 2005 (like me) and 2015 is a loooong ways away!
spare time toys
OK OK, headbang.gif Portland WCC06 its 11:30 at night and Ive been here since 05:45 this morning.
ThinAir
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jun 13 2005, 09:44 PM)
OK OK, headbang.gif Portland WCC06 its 11:30 at night and Ive been here since 05:45 this morning.

We get so few chances to abuse folks that we have to take advantage of it when it comes around!

I believe that Flagstaff is probably on the way between Murphy, TX and Portland. We may be able to hook up.
spare time toys
QUOTE (ThinAir914 @ Jun 13 2005, 11:51 PM)
I believe that Flagstaff is probably on the way between Murphy, TX and Portland. We may be able to hook up.

It will be on the trailer but I will be looking for a caravan driving.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jun 13 2005, 08:55 PM)
I believe that Flagstaff is probably on the way between Murphy, TX and Portland.  We may be able to hook up.

biggrin.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif assimilate.gif
ThinAir
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jun 13 2005, 09:55 PM)
I believe that Flagstaff is probably on the way between Murphy, TX and Portland.  We may be able to hook up.

Mine will be towed behind our VW camper van - still working out how. We'll be making a vacation trip out of it because the annual Sisters Oregon Outdoor Quilt Show is the same Saturday. If it weren't for that I'd be driving the teener.
eeyore
...and don't forget to set aside some extra $$$ for track fees...
spare time toys
QUOTE (ThinAir914 @ Jun 13 2005, 11:58 PM)
Mine will be towed behind our VW camper van - still working out how. We'll be making a vacation trip out of it because the annual Sisters Oregon Outdoor Quilt Show is the same Saturday. If it weren't for that I'd be driving the teener.

We are going to make a vacation out of it. Barb and the kids will more than likely fly out and ride home with me. One of the boys has talked about riding all the way with me but the others would rather fly. We would like to find a place to store the car and trailer and take a couple of days and run up to Vancover area to see some friends over in Abotsford.
Jeroen
WTG Larry!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.