Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just When I Though I Was Done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I spent two days cleaning, sanding and painting these in the shop. I took them back to the house for assembly so nothing would happen. Got it all assembled and ooops. i THOUGHT surely I was safe if it fell on the carpeted floor. Wrong ! All I could do is lol-2.gif
Ferg
Click to view attachment
sithot
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 2 2018, 04:13 PM) *

I spent two days cleaning, sanding and painting these in the shop. I took them back to the house for assembly so nothing would happen. Got it all assembled and ooops. i THOUGHT surely I was safe if it fell on the carpeted floor. Wrong ! All I could do is lol-2.gif

Sorry about that.

headbang.gif
db9146
Looks like a clearance item to me!!! biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
Did it fall from 40' up? I am surprised to see that break like that. blink.gif
914Sixer
Actually fell of 36" counter and it was in a zip lock bag. I was a little amazed too. Did not think it would break like that either.
iankarr
prob had a hairline crack already...
76-914
Wait till you do it a 2nd time. Your manners will go right out the window. At least mine did after breaking the 2nd windshield. shades.gif BTW, they look sexy! Great job. beerchug.gif
Chip
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 2 2018, 02:13 PM) *

Yeah, send it in for a replacement. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.